Starting in October, I will take on the new title of grandpa. In preparation, I
think I may sell my Passat TDI and maybe get an ML that would prove easier for
my daughter in the business of schlepping car seats, strollers, etc.
Just when I think I have rectified the idea of not owning a diesel any longer,
I see a couple of low mileage, MLs that are CDI.
Big picture/long-term, as compared to a similar petrol powered vehicle, are
these to be steered clear of? I probably haven’t paid well enough attention
when we’ve discussed this before.
The one in question is an’08 320 ML CDI 4matic, black on black (of course),
127k miles for somewhere around $8250. I didn’t see a way to link this
CarGuru(?) posting. they seem to feel it’s a really good deal and they would
love me to click on them and finance the piss out of it.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone