It’s a three hour drive to see it. If I could see it in person it would be evident if it was sad paint or just wicked dirty.
If she’ll take <$1000 for it, I suppose it would be an air up the tires when you get there and get it on a trailer and check it out more closely when you get home kinda deal.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone