If the car has been sitting unused and not running for some time and is a
gas car, which means the last tank was most likely ethanol fuel, the tank
will be loaded with "ethanol varnish" and the fuel system will be plugged
with it..... Expect to have to do a fuel tank removal and cleaning, all
fuel lines, complete engine fuel delivery system replacement, or [if
possible] rebuild...
$$$ .. to do all this??? Your best guess.. still won't be enough, most
likely.
But, if it's nice enough car to warrant that level of work.. and cheap
enough to warrant that level of further investment.. you might just get
lucky.
Good luck..