On Sat, Jul 8, 2023, at 20:30, Craig via Mercedes wrote:

> Could it be the factory HVAC system is a turn-off? (I am thankful my '80
> 300SD has the Unwired Tools system, but I have not yet tested it out.)

I've looked at that but $700 is a lot to spend. Way more than I spent on the
car! I know my AC compressor is locked up also.

I'd be happy with just a way to turn the AC on and off, and manually regulate
the heat and fan speed, like a standard 1979-era car would let you do. I really
am capable of moving a lever if I get too warm or too cold. I wonder how hard
it would be to cobble that together?