Well if he's happy with his purchase then good for him!

What's premium fuel out your way these days?  $5.50/gal?

--FT

On 8/8/23 6:50 AM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
Any notable specific issues besides the spring perches?

He's committed to buy, at asking price.  The car does come with
a set of mounted snow tires, which is worth something.  I'll be helping
pick it up today, which is the first time I'll have seen it.

The cat is gutted, not missing.  Supposedly everything works, except
the interior trunk release switch.  Even the pop-up cupholder.  The seller
is a service writer (?) at the local dealership.  He bought it for his wife,
and she doesn't like it.  (BTDT!)  Comes with one fob, with a cracked case.

-- Jim

--FT