Rhonald,

Check out this .........    http://www.oursl.com/

Take care,
Chuck
Phoenix AZ
1992 500E  Big Bro'
1986 190E 2.3 16V  Lil' Bro'

On Jun 30, 2006, at 8:33 AM, Rhonald Angelo wrote:

Listers, a woman I know, called me last night, and she has interest in a roadster. I am short on time here. Can somone give a brief overview on the roadsters, or where I can send her to research, meaning which years to look for, what to avoid, the major problems, etc., I know about the rubber parts, and prone to rust in the trunk areas. I thought I was on the SL list, but
maybe not, and I cannot find the link for it.

thanks in advance
rhonald
1985 300D
290,000 miles