To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: [MBZ] 107--450SL, 560SL

Listers, a woman I know, called me last night, and she has interest in a
roadster. I am short on time here. Can somone give a brief overview on the roadsters, or where I can send her to research, meaning which years to look for, what to avoid, the major problems, etc., I know about the rubber parts,
and prone to rust in the trunk areas.  I thought I was on the SL list, but
maybe not, and I cannot find the link for it.

thanks in advance
rhonald
1985 300D
290,000 miles