To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I give up on Mobil-1

Dave,
 If I had somewhere to put the big jug of Amsoil I'd be into that too.
My best luck lately has been with AutoZone. Most of the employees there are idiots but I hit it just right the other day and got a guy interesting in actually selling something who will ensure that if I call on Monday looking for Mobil 1 the amount I want will be there Friday afternoon after work. Based on Marshall's interpretation of my oil analysis results I won't have to actually try this out for 6 months or so. Hope the guy still works there then...

 -Curt