When I was a kid my great uncles had an International KB7 potato truck. It was
post war, well all KB trucks were post war, maybe a '47, I forget exactly.

That one you turned the ignition with a dime. I don't remember why but only a
dime would work right, the diameter and thickness were perfect, no other coin
would fit the notch and turn the ignition.

-Curt

On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 03:18:49 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes