Yes I don’t really get this m112s that use a lot of oil. Our 05 seems to use a
lot of oil. I think I have 15w40 in it now and perhaps it slowed it down but it
still using oil. I’m wondering if these things need to have valve seals
replaced. Seems like I looked into that once and concluded it might be a swine
of a job.

Sent from my iPhone