My neighborhood has a LOT of very large and old trees.  Just this year the
power has gone out 5 times.  We got pretty frustrated and decided to pull the
trigger on a whole generator that runs off natural gas that is coming into the
house anyway. It has an automatic switch and does everything on its own.
Pretty amazing technology.

They just finished installing and testing it today.  Interestingly, there is no
maintenance for the first two years. The first thing is an oil change in two
years which is included in the “free” maintenance for 5 years.   I wasn’t there
today when they finished installation. It would have been interesting to watch.

Donald H. Snook