Generac — sort of. We bought it from Generac. It is warranted by Generac. The
paperwork all
Says Generac.  The housing says “Honeywell”. Apparently, Generac builds them
and brands them Honeywell but if you life the cover everything inside says
Generac.  It’s a 24 KW like yours.  And yes, now that we have the generator, it
will probably be the calmest fall, winter, and summer in 100 years.

Donald H. Snook