-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 6:50 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Power Steering Juice

If I knew how to search the archives or if my memory were better I
wouldn't
have to bother you with this - is Mobil 1 ATF acceptable for use in the
power steering?  It's for my 91 300D 2.5T W124

TIA -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.