On 18/09/2023 11:46 AM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Speaking of Mustangs I just saw one of the new "Mach E" SUV ones on the road
today.

Ford should be absolutely embarrased that they put the Mustang name on whatever
that is. It bears no resemblance whatsoever to the traditional Mustang design.

They are no longer trying to sell to you. They are looking toward the young folks who have no history with Mustangs from the past.

I agree. It is ugly and pretty much useless in my opinion.

Randy