Our local dealership had one for awhile. A typical case of marketer disconnect,
"People have positive associations with the Mustang name so if we slap that
name on it people will like it."

You could make an electric Mustang that people would like, what they've made is
a family crossover and slapped the Mustang badge onto it.

 -Curt

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 12:47:51 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes