That is my thought because I have gotten 30.2 mpg overall on the 2020 6cyl Tacoma several times for a 100 mile trip that includes city traffic at one end for over 20 miles. Not very believable when the actual calculated overall mileage since new is 24.96 taking into account all the driving and gas put in while the computer shows something around 26. Our driving with it is 80% highway and 20 in city.

Manfred