My Indy has a 2011 GLK350, 94K miles he was told to get it ready to sell ((long
time old guy customer, got sick in 2021, passed 2022, car has been sitting,
family wants it gone). Indy has put $7K into it (brought it current on services
[transmission service, oil change, filters, cabin filter, brake fluid renew],
belt/pulley kit, coolant service, new control arms and all the other front end
stuff, plugs, rear tires, etc). It drives like a dream.
The old man had put several scratches and dings in it where he tangled with his
garage and lost. The two worst have been made much better but it’s by no means
back to perfect ( I have pics if anyone is interested).
Family wants $10,200. Black on Ivory.
I am almost convinced to get it for the daughter but for two things: SWMBO
isn’t on board with the dent repair (“nothing you pay $10k for should have a
ding like that”), and the 91 octane requirement on a vehicle that will driven
exclusively in CA.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad