I hate to be the arbiter of…well, whatever, but I pretty much agree with
everyone else. That and I wonder how practical this would be in North
Hollywood. It’s not like it’s an S-class, but it’s still bigger than prior
suggestions.

There’s a tipping point I have regarding economy, practicality, and price. In
other words, is it a good enough deal that the other two pieces are not
important, or maybe less important?

What’s book on the car? Got a VIN so someone can run a CarFax? These would be
the questions I would be starting with. As for the dings, if a PDR guy can fix
it, no biggie. They’re getting better and better with their work, I’ve seen
some amazing stuff done by some in the last couple of years.

-D