On my recent roadtrip to Corpus Christi TX and back I spent $61 for 22.394
gallons of fuel for about 1500 miles of driving.  Around 67 mpg on the diesel
running at speeds from 70 (unless traffic was bad...say in Austin) to 100+.  I
won't tell you how many gallons of veg I packed into the car...along with 11
16lb bowling balls and 2 guys.  It was a blast of a time, hit up the clubs and
bars at night, then bowled and slept the day away.  Can't wait for the roadtrip
to Reno next year.