Jim, does it still have the under dash panel for the driver side? I really need one for Gump if you are not using it.

On Friday, July 14, 2006, at 03:44 PM, Jim Cathey wrote:

Silly me, forgot to change the subject.  Sorry.

-- Jim

At the U-Pull today there is a 190E, and a 76 300D.  Unusual
in the 115 is that the dashboard is nearly uncracked, there's
only one starting at the speaker hole.  The speaker grille is
not nearly as ratty as most I've seen.  The dash is wood-paneled,
but most of that is not looking so hot.