Hey, can someone with a 123 CD* post one or all of the following pdfs--I
have no idea how large these files are, so whichever contains the most
descriptive data for the A/C system in my '84 300D.

83-500
83-506
83-508
83-510

I'm operating double-blind here, since I barely know A/C and don't know the
123 system at all.  The compressor clutch wiring was unplugged when I got
the car, but when I attach it, the compressor runs whenever the key is
switched on--irrespective of system charge level.

TIA

*Braingears doesn't host this data for some reason.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler #22 (216k)
'84 300D (214k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)