I think it will be the truckers that suffer the most here. Unfortunately for them, their industry is REALLY dragging its feet on more modern engines. I think that Volvo and Freightliner, or any other Euro centric manufacturer will be stronger than the US based ones.

Maybe this will get us back to having freight delivered long distances like it should be....by RAIL! Vastly more efficient but I understand that the problem in the past was the idiots running the railways tried to be smart guys and ruined the game for everyone.

Jeff Zedic
Alive & ranting in Toronto
87 300TD