These engines are quite reliable so I wouldn’t worry about that. Drive it and
enjoy and when you want a little excitement just mash the pedal.

A hitch is cheap and easy although there might be some quirks on the 55. The
spare is in the hatch area because of exhaust pipes or something underneath.
Etrailer will know.

The 63 M156 engine in the W164 etc has the head bolt issues in earlier years.
Ask me about it!

--FT
Sent from iFōn