Pack the car and bring the kids. It is a wonderful playground for liberals on the wet side, but the dry side has a more reasonable perspective on reality. The wet side is more moderate in temperature, while the dry side is really cold in winter and hot in summer. Relative humidity on both sides is much less than the midwest or atlantic coasts.

There is an abundance of cars in good condition to add to your collection and some make really good parts cars to keep yours on the road.