You just do not want him knowing about the duel banjos and hillbilly opossum eating we engage in. Well, that and the meth labs

On Thursday, July 13, 2006, at 10:16 PM, Zeitgeist wrote:

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Oakland, Madison, Phoenix, Baton
Rouge...trust me, it's for the best. We're all a little mean, green and
nutso up here.  You wouldn't like us when we're angry.