On 12/01/2024 2:34 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
There is really nothing at all redeeming about a Fairmont in any way, other
than it's better than walking.

Now, come on - it wasn't that bad. It was actually quite stylish compared to the 4 door and it had a decent cloth interior with bucket seats.

It was quite enjoyable to drive and I would have kept it much longer except for the fact that the one I had did not have undercoating of any sort and had been subjected to road salt in the winters before I got it from my mother.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mercury_Zephyr_Z7.jpg

Randy