The lovely dulcet sounds of an idling diesel!

--FT

On 1/27/24 10:43 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
My sense of that video was that it started but then made a horrifying noise so he shuts it off.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2024 at 10:42 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

    Says "turns on, DOES NOT RUN" which from someone not particularly
    knowledgeable suggests the engine runs (as the vid shows) but won't
    move, which could be some transmission issue. Go there with a scanner
    and see what codes it's throwing, offer $900 to haul it out of there,
    then figure out what to do with it.  Could be a good deal even if it
    needs some trans work.

    --FT

    On 1/27/24 10:28 AM, Robert Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:

    > https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1555478841964224/
    >
    > Kinda sounded like it started in the video. So dirty. Maybe an
    easy fix?

    > AZBob

    > Windows

-- --FT