It obviously runs as shown in the video. As long as it’s not stolen no title is no problem for me. Perhaps I need to have AZ Bob get it for me and then I pick it up from him.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2024, at 1:06 PM, Robert Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I’m asking the seller what DOES NOT RUN mean exactly. Also, I guess I didn’t notice the “no title” in the description.

Does one run away from all “no title” vehicles?

AZBob

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2024 8:42 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2006 E320 CDI DOES NOT RUN

Says "turns on, DOES NOT RUN" which from someone not particularly

knowledgeable suggests the engine runs (as the vid shows) but won't

move, which could be some transmission issue. Go there with a scanner

and see what codes it's throwing, offer $900 to haul it out of there,

then figure out what to do with it.  Could be a good deal even if it

needs some trans work.

--FT

On 1/27/24 10:28 AM, Robert Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1555478841964224/

> Kinda sounded like it started in the video. So dirty. Maybe an easy fix?

> AZBob

> Windows

--FT