the boat is 12' of sevylor plastic.  it is powered by a 3hp eska outboard
from the 70s

obviously, you guys need to buy more stuff!

On 7/11/06, Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Randy B wrote:

"Got my first order from Rusty yesterday. A new oil pan (cause someone
in my car's past damaged the drain plug threads and then had it brazed
), the special wrenches to adjust the valves (yeah, I know it is said
that it can be done with normal tools ), valve cover gaskets, oil
filters, fuel filters, spare glow plugs, fuel tank strainer, air
filters, fuses (so I can change them out in accordance with the usual
advice of Marshall), spare injector return hose, fan belts, tranny
filter and gasket, and power steering filters. Time to do some fluid
changes and check valve clearance, chain stretch etc."

With an order like that Rusty can make this month's and next month's
boat payment!

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 128K