Bisbee, Arizona... If you have ever been there, you will find that it does
not have a MENSA chapter... [if you can even find the city, don't blink, or
you will miss it entirely]
I own a 1982, same model, with "only" 102,000 one owner miles, that I would
be very happy to sell for 1/2 of what this fellow is asking.. ;))
Just as a comparative. At his asking price, he should list it on BAT.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>