Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:57:32 -0500
From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Just like Christmas!!
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Got my first order from Rusty yesterday. A whole whack of stuff to play
with. A new oil pan (cause someone in my
car's past damaged the drain plug threads and then had it brazed ), the
special wrenches to adjust the valves
(yeah, I know it is said that it can be done with normal tools ), valve
cover gaskets, oil filters, fuel filters,
spare glow plugs, fuel tank strainer, air filters, fuses (so I can
change them out in accordance with the usual
advice of Marshall), spare injector return hose, fan belts, tranny
filter and gasket, and power steering filters.
Time to do some fluid changes and check valve clearance, chain stretch
etc. Watch for the questions to come.

Randy B

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.