Yeah, this was one of those, “Why haven’t I tried one of these things
before?!?!” moments. I’ve seen them promoted for trim work and such a lot, and
I can see why they would be super nice for that, but I hadn’t realy thought
about using them for demo or other rough work. We needed to cut some drywall
out under a bathroom vanity/sink the other day, and using a multitool made it a
real walk in the park.

-D