RockAuto also has these by "FCS" for $365.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=11387517&cc=1426429&pt=7556&jsn=1387

I probably sound like I'm cheaping out, and if it were a newer car I'd not
hesitate to just put new Bilsteins in it but the car is 20 years old. I'm
taking more of a "keep it on the road" approach with it. Yet I want to get
something that's not going to blow out in 18 months and especially not leave me
on the side of the road needing a tow.

I should probably try to see what brand it has on it now, whether they are the
factory originals or have already been replaced.

Allan