People are telling me that both the rebuilt and “new” Arnotts have the same
warranty (2 years?) If that’s the case, unless the core charge is something
spectacular, it would seem that the new ones would be the best choice. That, or
do the maths on the rebuilt ones with core and shipping charges through FCP so
you get their lifetime warranty. See what Arnott is doing for cores, that is,
are they purchasing cores outright? If so, you could go with new from FCP and
sell off the cores to offset your costs.

-D