Fun fact, my mother’s side of the family is Green.  The old vast family estate
that my great grandparents owned was called Green Acres which was at least 20
years before the show.  When my last great uncle died in 1997 my mother and her
siblings/cousins stupidly sold it at auction for $120k. At the time it was the
house on 12 acres. Originally it was something like 160 on the lake. Some of
the most valuable land in the county.  Developer bought it and subdivided what
was left. Original house eventually got torn down. Was a shame. I told my
mother at the time she should buy out the other 4 family members. She regrets
it now.

Sent from my iPhone