By the way, where I live I just burn limbs and other yard waste from time to
time as it accumulates, but have wondered about what to do if I really wanted
to clear out some substantial areas. Has anyone ever rented a commercial-type
wood chipper? Are they difficult to operate safely, and if you chip up invasive
stuff like honeysuckle should you not use that as mulch?