Anyone got any recommendations on mini splits?  Looking to DIY. Should not be too difficult I would not think.  What the the line sets on these?  Are they universal or brand specific?  Most of the kits I see come with 12-15' line sets.  I am going to have to measure to be sure but I estimate I am going to need maybe 30-50ft of line from where the unit would be mounted outside to where it would go inside.  I would also wonder if with a longer line set if additional refrigerant would not need to be added above what is precharged.  Do these come with all the brackets for mounting the units?