I've got a cheap one from Amazon, 1l I think. It's terrible, does basically
nothing.
A buddy has a 1gal unit that came out of a lab at UConn. His is amazing, you
can watch brass come clean. The water turns gross fast.
I'm on the lookout for a "real" one...
Curt
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Tue, May 28, 2024 at 8:24 PM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Looking at these for general small
parts cleaning and such. I see a lot of “imported” models on Amazon, of course,
but how to tell the difference or what’s better/worse?

3 liters is the right size for me, I have determined, so I’m working with that
as a point of reference.

Anyone use/own one of these, and if so, your recommendations?

TIA,

-D