That's about what we're paying.
I got diesel for $3.59 yesterday which is the least I've paid in years.
The Golf turned in a disappointing 43 mpg over just under 1000 miles, but 400
of that was at 85-90mph.
The eye-talian tune up did it's job though, car starts better and runs smoother
with no visible smoke.
Curt

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 6:52 PM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Regular $3.49 here today, has been
climbing the past week.