Oh for sure.
He couldn’t even describe it. I’m pretty sure that’s what he was describing in
his broken English. He’s a 22 year old kid fresh from Italy.

I guess I’ll take 20 pictures of Mr. Franklin and my scanner and start at $1500
(depending on the codes of course) because he kept repeating how he paid $5k
for it at the auction and he’s gonna “loose hez shirt” on “dis dizzle”
I think it can be cleaned up and sorted and be a good driver. Oh, and it needs
a windshield. Would I get it insured, wait a couple days then call insurance or
just pay to get it replaced? I have no earthly idea how much a proper
windshield costs.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone