Ok I just picked up an 09 in “limp mode.”  Basically same vehicle I guess.
Starts right up and runs ok but won’t accelerate very well (which is not really
“runs ok” but you know what I mean). It will get up to speed but slowly. A scan
with DAS showed 3 or 4 sensors wonky. The Icarsoft wouldn’t talk to the ECU but
DAS did, unclear why. A cheap scanner might not pick those up.  I didn’t spend
any time messing with it, will get to that when I bring it home

--FT
Sent from iFōn