Brand name? I need somma them, at camp the little buggers just haul the Decon
around. When we first inherited the place there were glass bottles full with
20+ years of the stuff. Plenty of dead meeces too but plenty of decon around.

  -Curt

  Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:46:55 -0400
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Disney it ain't
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Jim Cathey wrote:

> Arrrghhh!  Sitting in the Frankenheap (72 200D) I looked up and found
> a huge hole in the headliner, right over the visor.  Mice.  Wretched
> little b****rds, I need to put out more poison I guess.

I got some mouse candy bars from Menard's last winter. A bar in the
trunk,
a bar under the hood near the fusebox, and a bar in the driver's
footwell
does wonders, and they don't just carry it off and hide it like they do
with the blue D-Con pellets. I forget the brand, but a brick had about
eight bars in it, maybe 1x3" each, too heavy for a mouse to move, so
they
have to eat it on the spot.