Larry,

I agree that they REALLY need to do something to improve F1. Mainly, we eed more actual RACING!! The way it is now with the strategy being all about pit stops is crap....Many times I've seen the top 10 positions separated by 1.5-2 seconds in qualifying.....ok, so why so little overtaking then???

Max Mosley of the FIA is looking to make changes to the formula and limit aero packages....

Not sure about the shifting though....they've had the paddle boxes for ages now, so the gearshift would be a real throwback.

I'd like full slicks, less downforce but all the electronics they want......but just give us some racing! Maybe they should go back to having no pit stops.They did it before

Jeff Zedic
Toronto