Guilty as charged. But it isn't necessarily to avoid eBay fees, it is to
sell the item dirt cheap but not lose money on the legitimate fees. I think
everyone knows what is happening when they bid. And I don't inflate too
much, maybe $3 over actual costs. Nothing sucks as much as having an item go
for a penny, charging actual mailing fees, and then losing money when eBay
tacks on their costs.

No doubt. I just got in a pissing contest on an eBay PayPal forum about PayPals fees. I am just trying to clear my basement and garage of crap, that maybe someone somewhere might possibly get use out of. MB content- I will list any Mercedes stuff here first.
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT