I am not far from NOT accepting PayPal for that reason. I can wait for a
cashier's check to arrive in the mail.

I can remember when having a successful auction on eBay did not require a
postal scale and a spreadsheet.

You did it. You got me started. I used to accept PP, had all their wonderful crap all over my auctions, then they came up with the policy that if you accepted PP you HAD to take credit cards. AND you have to pay like 3% of every sale, cc or not. Absolute BS for a guy like me who sells rummage items for less than ten bucks. I think they want nothing but big business style auctions and screw the little guy. The little guys are who made eBay what it is in the first place.
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT