John,

Just a minor caveat. The Quebecois are not known for looking after vehicles very well....It may be a total rust bucket and in my experience dealing with used cars from La Belle Province, they can be a nightmare.

I tried to console a poor slob that bought a two year old Lexus ES300 that was really two differentones welded together.....badly..

I'm not saying that they're all like that, but be VERY careful with a car from Quebec and know what you're getting!!

It could be a god deal also...but not in my professional dealings there.

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD