  Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:37:19 -0400
From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Anyone Have Carfax?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I can spend ALLOT of money on fuel at 15MPG and still not justify the
cost
of a Dmax.  Price of those things is ridiculous.

Mike

---------------------------------
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Aug 02 18:42:55 2006
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:42:44 -0400
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt Raymond wrote:
>   The other idea is to buy a new vehicle, something small that gets better
> mileage. Gotta be 4wd

What are Chevy LUV 4x4 diesels going for these days?
Of course, drive it in the salt and it will dissolve in months, but it
will get much better mpg than your 240d.