Check out Mouser Electronics.
http://www.mouser.com

They have a pretty good selection - and no minimum order and fair
shipping fees.

Looks good.  Unfortunately none of their offerings was an exact match
for the broken relay, however several were small enough that they could
probably be flanged into place.  And their prices were good enough to
use for commercial repair.

What I did was grab a small Japanese relay at the U-Pull yesterday.
When I removed it from the shell and cut off most of the spade lugs
it could wedge into the hole occupied by the dead relay.  With far
more than anticipated fooling around I was able to secure it and
wire it in place.  On the bench the Klima now appears to work
correctly, I'll test it in the car later today probably.

This particular unit is a pretty rickety repair, and not one I'd
offer up to anybody else.  It was a learning vehicle, and will probably
serve as my spare, since we have two cars that use one like it.

-- Jim