It was

       ITEM 93983-0VGA;

A non-contact infrared thermometer with Real Time Clock and Stop Watch (how bout that!). It's regular price is $20 and I think it was on sale for $10.

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I bought that one today. It was 39, says regular 59. A week or so ago they had one in the flyer that said 19, regular 29 or 39. Surely cant be the same on I bought.

alan wrote:

Thanks All,

Harbor Freight had one on sale cheap the other week and I knew there was a reason I had to have it.... I will just point it at the head approx. where the senor is and see how close it is to the temp gauge.