A heck of alot cheaper! Unfortunately...or fortunately, that was the  last one
to come out. It was on the property when I bought it - just  one post - I think
there was a fence line there at one point and that  one stayed becuase it had
roots around it and they couldn't get it out.

  Not only are things easier, but safer too, when you have the right tool!

  CM

Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Christopher McCann wrote:

> Thanks all for the good wishes concerning my head. All is well now. No  pain
> either.
> When I worked on a farm, I used the front loader method  too, but don't have
> one
> now and never thought of the lever - that's a  good idea.

Got $16? It's cheaper than flesh staples.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38444

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 215K, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 117K, "little blue klatter box"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.